Definitions of Global Warming:
Global warming is a Black truth of Human progress which is the dangerous for his existance and it is due to the excess (unlimited)use of natural resources and we can say this is also the black face of chemistry which made by human being from his selfish nature.
Lots of definitions for Global Warming inn defferent words:
* A gradual warming of the Earth's atmosphere reportedly caused by the burning of fossil fuels and industrial pollutants.
* The progressive gradual rise of the earth's surface temperature thought to be caused by the greenhouse effect and responsible for changes in global climate patterns. An increase in the near surface temperature of the Earth. Global warming has occurred in the distant past as the result of natural influences, but the term is most often used to refer to the warming predicted to occur as a result of increased emissions of greenhouse gases.
* Global warming is the gradual increase in global temperatures caused by the emission of gases that trap the sun's heat in the Earth's atmosphere. Gases that contribute to global warming include carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxides, chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), and halocarbons (the replacements for CFCs). The carbon dioxide emissions are primarily caused by the use of fossil fuels for energy.
* an increase of the earth's temperature by a few degrees resulting in an increase in the volume of water which contributes to sea-level rise
# Strictly speaking, global warming and global cooling refer to the natural warming and cooling trends that the earth has experienced all through its history. However, the term "global warming" has become a popular term encompassing all aspects of the global warming problem, including the potential climate changes that will be brought about by an increase in global temperatures.
# Global warming refers to an average increase in the Earth's temperature, which in turn causes changes in climate. A warmer Earth may lead to changes in rainfall patterns, a rise in sea level, and a wide range of impacts on plants, wildlife, and humans. Greenhouse gases make the Earth warmer by trapping energy inside the atmosphere. ...
# An overall increase in world temperatures which may be caused by additional heat being trapped by greenhouse gases.
* The greenhouse effect acts to warm the plant and increase average global temperatures. This is seen as a major environmental hazard as average temperatures rise, leading to a possible change in weather patterns and agricultural output. This also may lead to melting of the polar ice-cap and a corresponding rise in sea level (Martin et al, 2000).
# an increase in the temperature of the Earth's surface caused by trapping infrared radiation in carbon dioxide, increased amounts of which are produced by burning fossil fuels.
* The gradual warming of the earth due to the "greenhouse effect".
# An increase in the average temperature of the earth's atmosphere, especially a sustained increase sufficient to cause climatic change. Most scientists believe that a rise in carbon dioxide levels (caused by automobile, power plant, and other emissions) will lead to further global warming.
* the hypothesis that Earth's atmosphere is warming because of the release of "greenhouse gases," such as carbon dioxide. These gases are released into the air from burning gas, oil, coal, wood and other resources which then holds heat in an action similar to the walls of a greenhouse.
# Also called climate change. The slow increase of the Earth's surface temperature. It has resulted from both natural causes such as warming during an interglacial period and from the increased release of human-made greenhouse gases into the air through the burning of fossil fuels. Extreme or abrupt changes in climate may also occur, rather than just gradual warming.
* An increase in the Earth's temperature caused by human activities, such as burning coal, oil and natural gas. This releases carbon dioxide, methane, and other greenhouse gases into the atmosphere. Greenhouse gases form a blanket around the Earth, trapping heat and raising temperatures on the ground. This is steadily changing our climate. See Also Greenhouse Gas,
# Is the gradual increase of the temperature of the earth's lower atmosphere as a result of the increase in greenhouse gases. Sustained increases in atmospheric temperature may result in climatic change.
* The steady, documented rise in the Earth’s average surface temperature over the last century. The trend is largely attributable to the increased accumulation of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. Climate change believed to be linked to global warming (eg, more frequent droughts, new hurricane patterns, melting of glaciers) is already occurring in some regions of the globe.
# Increased levels of gases such as carbon dioxide that trap heat in the earth's lower atmosphere potentially causing global warming
* The earth has warmed up by about 0.6ºC in the last 100 years. During this period, human emissions of greenhouse gases have increased, largely as a result of the burning of fossil fuels and deforestation. Scientists now think that these increased emissions, leading to the enhanced greenhouse effect, are the cause of global warming.
# Heating that occurs when carbon dioxide traps the Sun’s heat near Earth’s surface, causing Earth’s temperature to rise.
* As a result of increasing atmospheric CO2 concentrations the global average surface temperature is rising. Weather patterns are changing as temperatures rise with more frequent incidencies of floods and drought.
# The view that the earth's temperature is being increased, in part, due to emissions of greenhouse gases associated with human activities such as burning fossil fuels, biomass burning, cow and sheep rearing, deforestation and other land use changes. (see climate change, Kyoto Protocol and UNFCCC).
* The expected consequence of an increase in the concentration of greenhouse gases by human activity (see greenhouse gases).
# The theoretical increase of global temperatures caused by the greenhouse effect.
* Changes in the surface-air temperature, referred to as the global temperature, brought about by the greenhouse effect which is induced by emission of greenhouse gases into the air.
# an increase in the average temperature of the earth's atmosphere (especially a sustained increase that causes climatic changes)
* Global warming is a term used to describe an increase over time of the average temperature of Earth's atmosphere and oceans. Global warming theories attempt to account for the rise in average global temperatures since the late 19th century (0.6 ± 0.2°C) and assess the extent to which the effects are due to human causes. ...
For more detail some web may wisit: